A GPS Taxi tracking system from us offers several advantages that can help companies manage their fleets. When you use our tracking system with Telematics technology, you can monitor your company's Taxi in real time to help you make more informed choices that will make your business more competitive.
Benefits of Using a Taxi GPS Tracking System to Monitor Cars Whether your Taxi Company owns a few cars or a few hundred cars, you need GPS tracking for taxi car to manage your fleet properly. With a telematics tracking system, you know exactly where your cars are at all times. You don't have to worry that your drivers are taking unauthorized routes or brakes. Plus, you can use information to make decisions that will benefit your customers. With us, you can:
- Determine which of your drivers is closest to a client
- Give your drivers real time traffic updates (Will be in the future to choose direct routes that avoid traffic) and directions to reduce delays
- Give clients precise information about anticipated wait times
- Manage your drivers even when they are away from your office
- can obviously help you make more money by increasing productivity.
- Choose efficient routes that require less fuel consumption
- Track vehicles if they are stolen
The Benefits are
. Maximize Productivity.
. Pick up more passengers by increasing your response time.
. Save time and fuel by sending drivers directly to their destinations using Navigation devices.
. Reduce fuel costs by receiving alerts when vehicles are idling excessively.
. Reduce wear and tear and avoid costly tickets by controlling and monitoring speeding live and receiving alerts via email or SMS.
. Monitor the opening and closing of doors to know when passengers enter or leave your vehicle.
. Increase customer satisfaction with the tracking number feature that lets users track the location of their scheduled taxi.
. Improve customer experience by using the nearby Points of Interest in the navigation device.
. Increase safety and prevent accidents by avoiding paper maps and using turn by turn directions.